I was tagged by ~kokorohane
, so here we go:
1. You must post the rules. (I can do that~!)
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in the post, and create 10 new questions for the people you tag to answer. (The second half of that is NOT HAPPENING; just FYI)
3. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal. (STILL not happening; I don't follow rules very well, do I?? ;3)
4. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them. (*ignored*)
5. No tag backs. (*ignored*)
6. No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this" (*ignored*)
7. Don't read the rules. Nobody ever reads the rules. (OH HEY. LOOK. A RULE I CAN ACTUALLY FOLLOW!)
8. Post the (tagged) journal...on this journal. (This rule is a tad unnecessary XD)
1. What is your favorite piece you have uploaded to dA so far?
Uhm, favorite??? I have no clue, hahahahaha~! My favorites change depending on my mood; like the change of the seasons or the shifting of the tides or the phases of the moon...*is waxing unnecessarily poetic*. I guess my favorite for today would be this one: [link]
2. Do you like kitties?
Yup~ Well, actually I like CATS. Kittens are cute, but not as self-sufficient as cats~
3. What's one of the most annoying song you have ever heard?
Urrrr, I can't think of any. I don't listen to radio and I'm very particular about what music I choose to listen to, so....*shrug*
4. Do you think programming is difficult?
Programming?? Depends. Are we talking about programming as in COMPUTER programming, or programming as in programming a VCR?? Wow, VCRs...does anyone else actually own one of those anymore?
5. What's the biggest thing I need to improve on my own art?
I think it would probably be anatomy and posing in general. But that's every artist's eternal struggle, I suppose, hahahahaha~
6. What do you have trouble drawing?
GROUP IMAGES. And backgrounds. But I can cheat on those now, so it's all good, hahahahaha~
7. Would you ever cosplay your own or somebody else's original character, despite it being obscure?
Well in general, I don't cosplay. But I'm going to my first Con this year so that might change. MIGHT.
8. Chocolate or Carob?
Seeing as I'm not sure what carob is...CHOCOLATE.
9. Chopsticks or fork/spoon?
I CHOOSE SPORK.
10. Lastly...what do you have to say about all this?
Sorry I don't follow tagging rules very well??? Hahahahaha, who am I kidding; I'm SOOOOO not sorry XD